Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

HA! i cant believe i didn't think about this, but i changed my crouch to the toggle instead of the hold, out of preference.... Thanks Idol, you saved me

Edit: What would happen if i put both crouch toggle and hold to c? would it mess with it too much?

No idea. Try it and let me know. :)

Ok, here goes nothing.....

Edit: failed, it still needs to be held, toggle did nothing, oh well, one button doesn't change the fact that this mod still wins in my opinion

Is it possible to add a quick way to change 'simulation styles' without having to go to the ship and to the computer and back to the chair and back in each time? Takes so long... I can expect it having issues until you force a load by whatever way.. but even so it'd save a lot of time/hassle.

There seems to be a problem with the rift activities when using the mod. If I teleported to a few places and then played the speed rift at the airport or the platforming rift on the Zinyak status island, some building pops up. I did use E+End to restore default steelport zones before entering the activity but the problem persisted. I don't have any picture for the speed rift because it appears once and stops me from finishing the activity. Here is a picture of the platforming rift though:
2013-09-11_00005.jpg

There seems to be a problem with the rift activities when using the mod. If I teleported to a few places and then played the speed rift at the airport or the platforming rift on the Zinyak status island, some building pops up. I did use E+End to restore default steelport zones before entering the activity but the problem persisted. I don't have any picture for the speed rift because it appears once and stops me from finishing the activity. Here is a picture of the platforming rift though: View attachment 4771
That's what E + End is for, I believe. All of the mission zones are created over Steelport, so using them leaves them there until you do E + End, but make sure you do it before an activity, as it may also delete the activity's mission zone.

This is amazing. Saints Row 4 has an entire wonderland of zones to load. You should add a teleport to the top of the tallest structure in Steelport. (I'm talking about the Zin building that hangs over Downtown which I think is a ship, and located where the tallest building in SR3 was).

Huh.

IdolNinja. Would it be possible to implement the 2D sidescroller mode in freeroam Steelport? Giving you the fixed isometric angled camera and the low rez sprite filter?

I understand it would likely be hella buggy. But could it be possible?

Also, holy crap, I just realized once the SDK comes out we could potentially create UGC sidescroller levels.

Last edited:
Huh.

IdolNinja. Would it be possible to implement the 2D sidescroller mode in freeroam Steelport? Giving you the fixed isometric angled camera and the low rez sprite filter?

I understand it would likely be hella buggy. But could it be possible?

Also, holy crap, I just realized once the SDK comes out we could potentially create UGC sidescroller levels.

Played with the Lua a while back to recreate the effect without much luck. The low res effect works with
Code:
rl_set_override_viewport(120, 60)
setting whatever you want for width and height. The isometric camera to fully work I think needs a little extra setup, something about being bound to splines or such that was beyond me, but best of luck. Definitely hope for possibilities with SDK.

Back