Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

New wip build 7 is up with a bunch of new teleports and the gang clone army toggle.

EDIT:
Super Powered Fight Club teleport is actually working now. (I just forgot to change it in the readme.)

New wip build 7 is up with a bunch of new teleports and the gang clone army toggle.

EDIT:
Super Powered Fight Club teleport is actually working now. (I just forgot to change it in the readme.)

Ffffffuck, I just spent 3 hours in the game on V6 hahahaha There are so many little details I never seen otherwise. I was reminded also that, while I did see it in the mission, I want that fucking awesome Genki clock from Pleasantville :)

Already loving it, thanks Idol and everyone who has contributed coords.

question: when you toggle off the superpowers, do they remain off when you load your save, or do you have to turn them off again like you do with the cheats?

question: when you toggle off the superpowers, do they remain off when you load your save, or do you have to turn them off again like you do with the cheats?

You would have to turn them off again.

Idol, you may be my favourite person in the world. I have been looking forward to this since, like, forever. I know it's only a beta, or alpha? But it's still excellent.
I am curious though, is the "E + LEFT ARROW - Toggle Clone army (gangs) spawning from m14 *NOTE: You'll need to travel a couple of blocks before spwaning kicks in" to re-activate the old gang spawns state?
Also, more of an idea than a request, as I should not presume, but, no clue if it's possible, perhaps a togglable intact Saints HQ? Not sure if it's an available separate state like last time.

I am curious though, is the "E + LEFT ARROW - Toggle Clone army (gangs) spawning from m14 *NOTE: You'll need to travel a couple of blocks before spwaning kicks in" to re-activate the old gang spawns state?
Also, more of an idea than a request, as I should not presume, but, no clue if it's possible, perhaps a togglable intact Saints HQ? Not sure if it's an available separate state like last time.

Clone army will start spawning gangs from "A Game Clones" mission, just as it was when that mission kicked in; so Brotherhood, Ronin, Morningstar. I actually fixed a couple of spawns too for that and forgot to include the table for it in build 7. I've attached it to this post. Just stick it in the same folder as the rest of the files with the game exe.

There are no zones in the game with the old cribs. That's something that's going to need to wait for the SDK.

Attachments

• spawn_info_groups.xtbl
    100.1 KB · Views: 774
You know, I have to say it... some of these mission only maps are mighty huge, and some of them are damn near totally complete maps. Pleasantville for instance almost feels like it should have been an additional island for the main map because its so complete. This really makes me wish we'd see far more changes to Steelport, maybe incorporating all these mission only maps into a much larger normal game map. I mean think about using the Asha mission base as an unlockable crib zone or something.

I mean yeah it wouldn't make total sense... but its a simulation, lets just drop the church right into Steelport.

Back