Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Hey, Idol.

Question about the spawn_info_groups.xtbl you have included.. What's the difference between this one and Miku's past gang one?

Hey, Idol.

Question about the spawn_info_groups.xtbl you have included.. What's the difference between this one and Miku's past gang one?

Mine contains fixes for mission 14 and also the clone army toggle. i.e. it spawns all the different gang members instead of just the default male morningstar and default male vice king.

If you don't care about that command then you don't need it. Miku could also incorporate that into his mod with my blessing if he wants.

I ran into a small problem..... when i tried to change the default keys, i lost the ability to use the Ctrl ones. are there specific keys that are not suppose to be changed? I'm only asking because I changed almost all of my keys once i got the game, so playing in the default way will be difficult :p

CTRL doesn't actually mean your CTRL key. It means whatever you have crouch set to. So, once you reset your bindings with the mod and choose your new keys, you'll just have to transpose the commands in your head.

I bound it to C, but when i tried it, it wouldnt work. I'll try it again though, I just downloaded your new version so i have some typing to do

I bound it to C, but when i tried it, it wouldnt work. I'll try it again though, I just downloaded your new version so i have some typing to do

Are you certain that you reset the keys in the right place? There are a few different menus you can do that in.

HA! i cant believe i didn't think about this, but i changed my crouch to the toggle instead of the hold, out of preference.... Thanks Idol, you saved me

Edit: What would happen if i put both crouch toggle and hold to c? would it mess with it too much?

Back