Additional Cheats

Hey IdolNinja,

First off I would like to say thank you for all the great mods you put out.

<SPOILER BELOW>

I was wondering if it were possible to make the Iron Saint Forearm Blaster from the final mission available either in the gun shop or through cheats?
If it is possible, I don't imagine that it comes with upgrades? Is it possible to add upgrades?

I imagine this is a popular request, though I did not see it asked in this thread, so I apologize if I am creating unnecessary spam by asking a common question.

Thanks again for your awesome work!

Did you see the last entry in the latest update?
Give Iron Saint - giveironsaint

haha yeah I did. i deleted my post cuz im a dumbass. I thought that was to give the iron saint armor. just tried it in game and saw that im dumb. :p

Thanks for the great mods, once again.

Thanks for the challenger; Still need the Bulldog(Humvee) with the Machine Gun turret so I can complete my collection of Military Vehicles.

Added to my to do list.

Guys, notglitchcity doesn't work for me, the city have the same strange effect...O_O
It's NO GLITCH CITY ... not, NOT GLITCH CITY...
i.e. noglitchcity
You added an extra T.

I've seen it and I still don't know.
My guess would be that it was in a directory other than Steam, but someone said he didn't even try to hide it. Which makes me think it was something glaring like a folder called "pirated games" or a "crack.exe" or something, as not everyone would instantly think "pirated" when they see a non-Steam install directory.

It's NO GLITCH CITY ... not, NOT GLITCH CITY...
i.e. noglitchcity
You added an extra T.

not necessarily. im having similar results with that cheat, where the buildings and cars are still glitchy. i have the checkbox to enable/disable the cheat so I don't think a typo is the issue.

Back