Additional Cheats

Nope. The cheats have been converted to non-flagging. That means using them will no longer disable your autosave or achievements.
I don't understand then why I must start a new game. also you should put in the description that you need to start a new game for it to not flag.

I don't understand then why I must start a new game. also you should put in the description that you need to start a new game for it to not flag.

I heard you the first time a few pages back, and I still don't care.

Is Longhauler still a rare vehicle? Can't seem to find them. Haven't even seen a Mixmaster as well. Would love a version without rocks in the dump.

83082.jpg

sorry i wrote bad the code here but i have enabled it correctly in the game and simply doesn't works :(
I'm fairly certain it does work, what may be faulty is your expectation. The cheat will remove the constant 'pixelation' of npcs and cars etc.. It will not remove the flux effect brick walls have, or what water does or anything else you may notice. All it removes is the pixelation effect that happens too often once you get so far.

Back