Additional Cheats

My guess would be that it was in a directory other than Steam, but someone said he didn't even try to hide it. Which makes me think it was something glaring like a folder called "pirated games" or a "crack.exe" or something, as not everyone would instantly think "pirated" when they see a non-Steam install directory.

All releases of Saints Row IV are steamworks and requires Steam, including boxed retail. His linked account showed clearly that he doesn't own it.

All releases of Saints Row IV are steamworks and requires Steam, including boxed retail. His linked account showed clearly that he doesn't own it.
ah. that's the whole point of linking the account on this site! otherwise I would say he might own it on a different steam account.

ah. that's the whole point of linking the account on this site! otherwise I would say he might own it on a different steam account.

An install location outside of the standard Steam locations, an integrated account showing that he doesn't own the game, and personal PMs with him lying and saying that he bought a non-Steam copy from Amazon all lead to one inevitable conclusion.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck then well...

Think you could add in the SR3 Peacemaker Cop car? I really don't like how the sporty ones are all around, they seem like they should be more of a last resort for cops, before SWAT comes in, they shouldn't be standard.

Think you could add in the SR3 Peacemaker Cop car? I really don't like how the sporty ones are all around, they seem like they should be more of a last resort for cops, before SWAT comes in, they shouldn't be standard.

That has been changed for SRIV. Reinstating older games' assets is far beyond the scope of this mod.

An install location outside of the standard Steam locations, an integrated account showing that he doesn't own the game, and personal PMs with him lying and saying that he bought a non-Steam copy from Amazon all lead to one inevitable conclusion.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck then well...

Ha ha ha!

I asked because this.
2013-08-25_00008-jpg.3653

I was thinking it was just hidden, not that it wasn't even there.

Oh, maybe so then. I'll certainly take a look.

It is now called the PACEmaker. it was just renamed.

Back