Gentlemen of the Row

Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question, but where do I find the Flying "El Train"? Is it a rare vehicle, or do I have to buy it from a shop?

Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question, but where do I find the Flying "El Train"? Is it a rare vehicle, or do I have to buy it from a shop?

It's at the Stilwater Scrapyard along with all the other weirdly broken vehicles. It's on the south side of the map in the docks and warehouses district near where the Brotherhood mission 'The Siege" took place.

EDIT:
Also, it's a plane, so buying it will automatically add it to your airport hangar. i.e. you don't have to attempt to fly it back and park it.

When I reinstalled this, the awesome npc outfits in the store wasn't there except two outfits. Did you remove it or did I do something wrong?

When I reinstalled this, the awesome npc outfits in the store wasn't there except two outfits. Did you remove it or did I do something wrong?

Those npcs outfits are unlocks you get throughout the story. If you want them to be in the stores you need to select the open pricing mod in the GotR batch menu which will add them all for purchase at Sloppy Seconds.

First of all, congratulations on an awesome mod to all involved.

Now, I have a request, I'd like to have, if possible, a detailed list of all the bugfixes in the mod. The features list just mentions "tons of bugfixes" without elaborating.

My intention is to learn modding by toying around with what GotR has done, but if there are fixes to issues in the main game, it'd be nice to know so I can keep them!

(Yes, I signed up on this forum just for this :D)

Also, is there an issue with the female Ronin jacket? It vanishes sometimes when using clothing stores.

First of all, congratulations on an awesome mod to all involved.

Now, I have a request, I'd like to have, if possible, a detailed list of all the bugfixes in the mod. The features list just mentions "tons of bugfixes" without elaborating.

My intention is to learn modding by toying around with what GotR has done, but if there are fixes to issues in the main game, it'd be nice to know so I can keep them!

(Yes, I signed up on this forum just for this :D)

Also, is there an issue with the female Ronin jacket? It vanishes sometimes when using clothing stores.

The changelog included with the mod details every single fix, mod, and change that GotR makes. Start at the bottom and work your way up.

First I've heard of that Ronin jacket bug. Is it specific items that cause it?

I'll check the changelog with more detail then, thanks!

As for the jackets, the issue happens with the Sleeveless Jacket and the Female jacket. I think it has to do with what other clothing items are selected.

I see something similar happen with the Katana test item, depending on what the character is wearing it doesn't show when selected.

The jackets even show the "Preview Not Available" icon that some jewelry items or belts show even on vanilla, so that's why I guess it depends on other clothing items being present.

The weird thing is that if, for example, I'm wearing the female Ronin jacket, and enter a tattoo parlor, upon existing the jacket is disabled.

Also, a bit offtopic, is it too hard to add custom images to use as tattoos? Because I could really use cool tribal tattoos covering the legs of my character (just as the ones you have for sale on Nobody Loves me that cover arms or torso).

I really wonder why the standard game doesn't include tribal-style tattoos, seeing how popular they are in real life (unless they wanted to tease us with Maero being covered in them)

Back