Did you find my installation instructions helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorta

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • That garbled jibberish was intructions!?

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • What instructions?

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I'm a man! I don't need no dag darn instructions!

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Put the files i sent you + this ones in the "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and you're good to go.
The icon is linked to these files (below) + You must add "p_ar50.smesh" the "preload.tbl" that goes on the "optional_mod_stuff" folder to work properly. Then build the patch.

That did it, thx again :)

Does this mod change the string of the McManus or something, cause im not able to see the model/rifle not even the mag at all when i equip it...i see it if its on the ground but not on the player/character....dont know if its the SuperUI mod causing this issue...

Does this mod change the string of the McManus or something, cause im not able to see the model/rifle not even the mag at all when i equip it...i see it if its on the ground but not on the player/character....dont know if its the SuperUI mod causing this issue...
The model of the Mcmanus (Sr1 model) is part of GOTR. The clip is kinda broken due the model file smesh, is mostly invisible.

is there a way to fix the smesh of the sniper rifle to make it appear again? cause im talking about the RIFLE ITSELF invisible when equipped...not just the clip...

is there a way to fix the smesh of the sniper rifle to make it appear again? cause im talking about the RIFLE ITSELF invisible when equipped...not just the clip...
Try to add this in the file "preload.tbl" in your main sr2 folder. "p_sniper.smesh" "p_sniper.g_smesh". The clip forget it about since it wont appear..

Try to add this in the file "preload.tbl" in your main sr2 folder. "p_sniper.smesh" "p_sniper.g_smesh". The clip forget it about since it wont appear..
do i just copy "p_sniper.smesh" "p_sniper.g_smesh" into the preload file or what? because i did that and the gun is still invisible.

I would love a version of this was only ads laser sites

Hey, sorry for necroing. Is there any way to swap the sounds of the baretta and the revolver? i personally think the original sounds are more fitting. Ive already checked inside some of the files but couldnt figure it out. Also the sniper rifle is completely invisible for me too, like someone already mentioned. The method you provided with adding "p_sniper.smesh" "p_sniper.g_smesh" into the preload did not work, any ideas on that one too?
EDIT: I figured all of it out on my own, if anybody stumbles upon this and needs help hit me up.

Last edited:
All Taunts and Compliments replaced by Gentlemen of the Row/added are broken and make the character just freeze for a brief second (seems to also happen to NPCs as-well). Furthermore, McManus is invisible. The changes to GM1.xtbl also has quite a bit of removed animations for some unknown reason.
Fixed the issue myself. However, I purposely did not restore Gentlemen of the Row's walk animations since they were too out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Back