>
Yes, it's in the default Epic location.
>C:\Program Files\Epic Games\SaintsRowTheThird

Yeah, just tested it on my side as well. Seems that, because Program Files is a special folder, it won't allow Chrome to access the folder. So if you want to modify the files through this tool, you might have to copy the game files to a different folder and load that one.

Yeah, just tested it on my side as well. Seems that, because Program Files is a special folder, it won't allow Chrome to access the folder. So if you want to modify the files through this tool, you might have to copy the game files to a different folder and load that one.
Ahh, thanks!

wow, great but its me or the "rebuild VPP" option make game crash at launch? :/

I want to edit "misc_tables.VPP_PC" ( 9 MB )

Unpack work proprely, but when i rebuild VPP i have a 66 MB "misc_tables.VPP_PC" and crash at game start with no error log :/

Same with other VPP rebuilds.

wow, great but its me or the "rebuild VPP" option make game crash at launch? :/

I want to edit "misc_tables.VPP_PC" ( 9 MB )

Unpack work proprely, but when i rebuild VPP i have a 66 MB "misc_tables.VPP_PC" and crash at game start with no error log :/

Same with other VPP rebuilds.

Hmm. It could be because the game expects a compressed archive? The rebuilds are never compressed. Thanks for the report though, I'll go take a look at what might be causing the crash.

Oh I thought you said there's no way to export the meshes as a 3d object or something here?
Nevermind I saw your reply.

Now that I can unpack the str2 files, what do I do with the files inside them?

Last edited:
Back