The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

VERSION 2 OUT NOW
⦁ Added MLVNRT's female animations fix
⦁ Added Thatsme (Slick)'s melee combat mod
⦁ Overall stability improved
⦁ Moved everything to packfiles
⦁ fixed unlockable homies and moved clothing to stores
⦁ Integrated several Gentlemen of Steelport features
⦁ wardrobe color changer
⦁ new clothing for sale
⦁ extra colors for clothing and makeup
⦁ clip editor (hide HUD version)
⦁ vehicle wheel size limits increased
⦁ removed non-saint homies from cribs

What are non-saint homies? The strippers and the NPCs they dance for? I pray you at least left the pole dancers.

I love using this, can you elaborate more on improved AI? I've noticed that it's not crazy like the NPC behaviour mod from shitface which makes playing with a friend new to the game much better, what other modifications did you do to them and will a version for IV be made?
Thank you.

I love using this, can you elaborate more on improved AI? I've noticed that it's not crazy like the NPC behaviour mod from shitface which makes playing with a friend new to the game much better, what other modifications did you do to them and will a version for IV be made?
Thank you.
They'll be more wacky like SR2. Shitface's makes some significant changes to the game which is not what is planned for this mod. The AI part itself is a work in progress, but stay tuned for more updates!
As for a SRIV version, you'll have to wait and see ;)

Was one of the first things I tried :( Idk what causes the conflict between your mod and the vpp file in the SR4 hair mod. Cus it won't crash if I don't replace the vpp file, so maybe one of your files tries to call for something that got changed in the preload_rigs file that MLVNRT's mod comes with that causes a critical fault somehow. It's too bad my SRTT won't create any crash dump files I could send. :( I'm using the Steam version of the game by the way so I'm unsure if this issue is only related to the Steam version. I sadly don't have the GOG version so I can't test the GOG version to see if the issue doesn't exist there

For my case it's the preload_anim from sandbox+ that's causing the conflict with MLVNRT's preload_rigs. You may replace the preload_anim with other versions which u may found in other mods (or even the vanilla's)

Reactions: F13
Two questions, Will there be a standalone version of the clip editor? Will the clip editor make it's way into sr4? Hearing about the cut feature being added back (somewhat) into the game gives me hella ideas for videos.

I decided to play the game from the beginning with this installed since I hadn't played SR3 before and wanted the best experience. It broke the early game mission 'Takeover The City' from Pierce for me. I got to the first gang hideout and none of the enemies spawned, so I was soft locked until I removed this mod.

I decided to play the game from the beginning with this installed since I hadn't played SR3 before and wanted the best experience. It broke the early game mission 'Takeover The City' from Pierce for me. I got to the first gang hideout and none of the enemies spawned, so I was soft locked until I removed this mod.
Do you have the latest version? I fixed that in 2.5

Back