The Super Ethical Patch 4.0 (Classic Edition)

NON-BETA VERSION OUT NOW!
Changes:

⦁ Moved all loose files to packfiles, plus overall convenience for installation and uninstalling
⦁ Stungun, Sawed-off Shotgun, and Bling Shotgun now usable in vehicles
⦁ Quarter Circle Punch (Trouble with Clones "Hadouken") now reasonably powerful
⦁ Added Mikado's Steelport Gang DLC fix
⦁ Disabled Additional Homies for base patch.
⦁ Added Singa's Grenade Launcher upgrades fix
⦁ Added Admixon's Removed Sky Limit mod
⦁ Ported Singa's Vehicle Crusher mod from SRIV

Could a moderator please move to Mod Releases; Compilations

Superpowers were mistakenly omitted. Fixed and Re-uploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that, whenever I use the "Mission Replay No Outfit Change" optional mod, my Garage menu is blank or background-only, depending on where it is accessed. I have the GOG version of the game, if that helps any. Everything else seems to work fine, as far as I can tell.

I've noticed that, whenever I use the "Mission Replay No Outfit Change" optional mod, my Garage menu is blank or background-only, depending on where it is accessed. I have the GOG version of the game, if that helps any. Everything else seems to work fine, as far as I can tell.
You'll need to update your ASM files

Thank you. I tried it, and the issue persists. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. All files are where they are suppose to be, as far as I can tell. Could it be an incompatiblity with the GOG version of the game, since there were under-the-hood changes and a couple of DLC being unavailable (the Bloodsucker Pack and that one Unlockables Pack that don't come with The Full Package)?

Though the standalone version of "Mission Replay No Outfit Change" oddly did not cause this issue on my previous mod setup (I deleted those mods and reinstalled the game before installing this).

Last edited:
This mod seems to be incompatible with the SR4 hairstyles mod for some reason. It's related to the preload_rigs.vpp_pc file the SR4 hairstyles mod comes with. It for some reason makes the game crash before I can even get to the main menu with this mod installed. If I put the original file back in place it no longer crashes but the physics for the hairs become broken. Would there be any chance you could make the 2 mods compatible somehow in the next update of the mod please? :)

This mod seems to be incompatible with the SR4 hairstyles mod for some reason. It's related to the preload_rigs.vpp_pc file the SR4 hairstyles mod comes with. It for some reason makes the game crash before I can even get to the main menu with this mod installed. If I put the original file back in place it no longer crashes but the physics for the hairs become broken. Would there be any chance you could make the 2 mods compatible somehow in the next update of the mod please? :)
Sounds like an issue with asm files. Try running this and see if it works maybe?

Sounds like an issue with asm files. Try running this and see if it works maybe?
Was one of the first things I tried :( Idk what causes the conflict between your mod and the vpp file in the SR4 hair mod. Cus it won't crash if I don't replace the vpp file, so maybe one of your files tries to call for something that got changed in the preload_rigs file that MLVNRT's mod comes with that causes a critical fault somehow. It's too bad my SRTT won't create any crash dump files I could send. :( I'm using the Steam version of the game by the way so I'm unsure if this issue is only related to the Steam version. I sadly don't have the GOG version so I can't test the GOG version to see if the issue doesn't exist there

Back