IDK... bought legit steam ver... random sound/music disappearance at all w/mod. Especially in BK resque mission... Mute, silence.
Exit to menu - sound. Play - no sound... Nah...

Why I don't have the permission to download the Naughty Edition ?
And does it work with GOG version ?

EDIT : Nvm, I retried and I downloaded it. But the game crashes on startup, is it due to my PC not supporting the number of mods ?

Last edited:
Why I don't have the permission to download the Naughty Edition ?
And does it work with GOG version ?

EDIT : Nvm, I retried and I downloaded it. But the game crashes on startup, is it due to my PC not supporting the number of mods ?

GOG version is identical to the steam one, so it should work, maybe you dont installed it properly or you have matching files from another mod

GOG version is identical to the steam one, so it should work, maybe you dont installed it properly or you have matching files from another mod

The same thing happens with other mods if they are too many. I'm still going to retry but it seems like my PC is the cause (though it's not that weak, but when I used to play the cracked version before I bought the game I noticed a big difference when it comes to performance with the GOG version).

EDIT 1 : I tried again after redownloading the game but it still doesn't work.
EDIT 2 : It does work with the cracked Steam version, and definitely no performance issue at all with that one. I think I'm gonna keep playing the cracked version, I guess you guys understand ':D

Can someone tell me what's the latest version of the game ? So that I can try to find an update for the cracked version, this one seems to be outdated and my savefiles from the GOG version aren't compatible.

Last edited:
I have a problem with the mod that makes my cursor visible and I can't pause the game or do anything else but walk around, not even sprint or use the sandbox commands, nothing but walk. I tried editing that UI thing in display.ini but it just makes my cursor disappear and that's it. Is there a fix ?

EDIT : OK, I just had to run the game in borderless fullscreen mod.

Last edited:
Back