SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

@flow754 Hey quick question. I have been having this problem when ever I try to open up the converter in the SDK it immediate, before even opening up, crashes. Is there any fix for it? I download everything in the right order but to no avail. Please get back to me soon as possible :)
Well, this is not something that normally happens, so my first suggestion would be uninstalling all components and going through the installation again. You could also try running the converter script in a Python IDE, like PyCharm, which sometimes resolves issues.

ssadsdsadasassaas.png

I was always wondering what does it mean?

Has anyone ever tried to add bones to new clothes? I have been experimenting and i achieved this:

However, it still seems... weird, bones get out of place and scale is wrong once exported, my maya file is a mess, i have no experience with bones, so i have no idea what other trick or tool could work. If any one is eager to help to get it right it will be amazing, and prob more than one will be thankful :) I want to make a tutorial for this if it works, but i just have no idea or what else i can try to make it work as its intended.

Last edited:
Back