Working Elevators mod - Back To Syndicate Tower

Sorry if this was already answered but, why was the standalone Mission replay version removed? It's ok if you won't add it back, just curious. :)

Sorry if this was already answered but, why was the standalone Mission replay version removed? It's ok if you won't add it back, just curious. :)
It just seemed redundant since the Sandbox+ version supports Mission Replay, and I'd recommend everyone install Sandbox+.
From the Sandbox+ readme file:
* NOTE: The Sandbox+ sr3_city.lua also contains all of the mission replay functions. So, if you do use both mods then you want to overwrite the mission replay's lua file with this one included with Sandbox+.
In this case, you'd use my Sandbox+ lua file which combines everything.

Hi, I'm actually confused on what this mod actually does to the elevators in the game. I downloaded the mod and put it in my installation folder, but when I play, the state of the elevators are exactly the same, I don't see any changes. Could someone please explain to me what it actually does?

Hi, I'm actually confused on what this mod actually does to the elevators in the game. I downloaded the mod and put it in my installation folder, but when I play, the state of the elevators are exactly the same, I don't see any changes. Could someone please explain to me what it actually does?
Are you familiar with which non-functioning elevators I'm talking about in the description of this mod? This mod makes them work. So now you can take the elevators to floors you couldn't get to before. It's as simple as that. Just walk into one of those elevators and you will get a prompt to press a button to use the elevator. Press the button.

Which elevators did you try?

Saints Row: The Third hasn't been getting a lot of love from the modding community lately, so...

Version 3.1 has been released!

Now you can RIDE THE TRAIN!!! Well... there's not really a train. But you can now teleport from one train platform to the other, and pretend there's a train! :D
  1. Walk up the stairs to one of the train platforms.
  2. Walk near the track near the center of the platform.
  3. When you see the prompt "RIDE THE TRAIN", press the USE button.
Enjoy the ride, just like Saints Row 1! I originally got the idea from this topic, so thanks to aabacus for the idea.

As always, you can download it from post #1.

Last edited:
Back