has anyone tried poking at the source code to see what may be the issue? with cyberpunk out and me feeling disappointed, ive want to mess with this game but this tool is not working.

It keeps telling me "selected file is not a directory". Anyone know how to fix this? Im just trying to unpack. Not really a pc expert

Lucas is working on the standalone (non browser) version + repacking tool. He already uploaded a working prototype on Saints Row discord server so you can extract the files using the tool. Once it's finished it will be released here too so no need to create fixes.

Attachments

• sr-tools.exe
    767.5 KB · Views: 1,275
Last edited:
Lucas is working on the standalone (non browser) version + repacking tool. He already uploaded a working prototype on Saints Row discord server so you can extract the files using the tool. Once it's finished it will be released here too so no need to create fixes.
The file you've uploaded at your post, is it the prototype you were referring to, or is the finished version?
I've succeeded in unpacking vpp and str2_pc files. But when I try to repack them, I get a notification that it's not implemented yet. So I assume that it is something that will be added to the tool later.

Last edited:
Back