Offline tool is possible? (Would be better in my honest oppinion)

I'll make it a PWA to make it accessible even when offline. I'm hesitant to make it a fully native application however, since that will require maintaining 2 code bases, and 99% of people won't mind that it's browser based. The source code is fully open source and (v2) is GPL2 licensed, so feel free to host it yourself locally if you need it offline.

I'll make it a PWA to make it accessible even when offline. I'm hesitant to make it a fully native application however, since that will require maintaining 2 code bases, and 99% of people won't mind that it's browser based. The source code is fully open source and (v2) is GPL2 licensed, so feel free to host it yourself locally if you need it offline.

Thank You Sir for your kind answer :)

really? the only difference between the old base head and the remaster basehead in name is that there's an _2 appended to the base head? that explains why my game turned into a korean horror movie

Hi! I'm new to this forum but I recently bought SR remaster and it's great, I did notice Shaundi looks so much better in the remaster than she did before which is cool. I'd like to acquire her model but I'm not sure how, I assume this tool of yours will do it? I did open the vpp_pc file for characters_high and found Shaundi in it, which downloaded an str2_pc file but I"m not sure where to go from here, in addition to acquiring the textures. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Nevermind had to open the str2_pc with the tool as well lol. How do I open these new files that came inside it though? cpeg_pc and matlib, kinda confused here.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to this forum but I recently bought SR remaster and it's great, I did notice Shaundi looks so much better in the remaster than she did before which is cool. I'd like to acquire her model but I'm not sure how, I assume this tool of yours will do it? I did open the vpp_pc file for characters_high and found Shaundi in it, which downloaded an str2_pc file but I"m not sure where to go from here, in addition to acquiring the textures. Any help would be appreciated!
You can open str2_pc files in the app as well, but offset calculation might be broken. There's also no tools for exporting texture files just yet, but I'm planning on implementing it in v2.

Ah I just saw your reply. Well that's a shame, but I look forward to it. I think I can get the textures with ninja ripper then I guess. How do I acquire her actual mesh however in the meantime?

Back