V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Fuck. Yes.

Hmm what's this then :) I also found all the other characters as well including Jezebel, Vlad, Viola and Shakespeare.
Vki4Vy3.jpg
I noticed these in the strings files! I didn't realise the unlock was there!

This is awesome, but I have one question. when I use this with additional cheats from IV it still gives me the warning that it's going to flag my save. Is it actually not going to flag it or am I installing it wrong?

This is awesome, but I have one question. when I use this with additional cheats from IV it still gives me the warning that it's going to flag my save. Is it actually not going to flag it or am I installing it wrong?
If you don't want cheats to flag your save, you need to download IdolNinja's cheats from the SRIV forum. Its listed in the OP.

If you don't want cheats to flag your save, you need to download IdolNinja's cheats from the SRIV forum. Its listed in the OP.
I know, thats what I did. My problem is that I still get the flag warning when using Idol's cheats.xtbl in Gat Out of Hell, as I said in my other post. I downloaded this mod and then replaced this mods cheats.xtbl with Idol's.

I know, thats what I did. My problem is that I still get the flag warning when using Idol's cheats.xtbl in Gat Out of Hell, as I said in my other post. I downloaded this mod and then replaced this mods cheats.xtbl with Idol's.
The xbtl file needs to go in the base directory, not in the mods folder.

V4 changelog
Includes many more menu options in the extras section of the hub(not all are fully working e.g camera doesn't exit properly)
Included unlockables.xtbl to provide you with something to put in the phone.
Vehicle scanning does work all you have to do is press 'N' and it will save your vehicle(no icon will appear on screen) Scanning the bear and calling it in means you will be stuck in the bear until it blows up.
5vGmlav.jpg

Back