V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

This is perfect i'm gonna install it right now.

*EDIT* Just thought i would let you that the read-me says the root folder but i'm pretty sure you load mods out of the "mods" folder that installs with GOOH. could be wrong.
Yeah the mods folder doesn't seem to do anything at the moment.

Yeah the mods folder doesn't seem to do anything at the moment.

Oddly, I had this problem with SRIV, but the folder DID work for a while after it was introduced. Then mysteriously just stopped. I'm not quite sure what the deal was with that, but others seemed to have had no problems.

But anyway, awesome work! Once I get Gat downloaded... ugh, 12 hours later probably lol I'll be using this for sure.

that's weird. i put the mod in my mods folder and it worked. maybe it's a bug with the game that some people are having.
Yeah mod folder seems to be working for me now except the files i originally tried(player_creation.xtbl and player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl) didn't work in the mods folder but they do work in the root folder.

Yeah mod folder seems to be working for me now except the files i originally tried(player_creation.xtbl and player_creation_normal_maps.xtbl) didn't work in the mods folder but they do work in the root folder.

Same, it was xtbl's that gave me issues, but I was sure they worked fine at one point. Other stuff, like str2 and asm used here, were fine though.

Yeah, i was doing an xtbl mod and it didn't do anything in the mods folder.

question. could there be something for unlocking all the elements of the superpowers?

Back