V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

V2 of this is now available.
I have Changed icon from Stats to Extras and added Stats in Extras menu.
NhMDatC.jpg

How do we use this with Idolninja's Additional Cheats? Do we just extract both to the mods folder?

Edit: nm, figured it out. Seems if you want to run the additional cheats, it has to go it the main directory.

V3 is now available includes vehicle delivery and phone menu(Trying to enable vehicle scanning. I will attempt this tomorrow when i have free time.)
At the moment the phone menu is a little buggy so if the menu gets stuck you will need to reload your save.
IMPORTANT.Use IdolNinja's additional cheats to add a vehicle to your garage first. e.g use cheat GivePony or else the menu will freeze.
m81dCeB.jpg

How do we use this with Idolninja's Additional Cheats? Do we just extract both to the mods folder?

Edit: nm, figured it out. Seems if you want to run the additional cheats, it has to go it the main directory.
Yeah for some reason the mods folder doesn't work with .xtbl files

V3 is now available includes vehicle delivery and phone menu(trying to enable vehicle scanning)
At the moment the phone menu is a little buggy so if the menu gets stuck you will need to reload your save.
IMPORTANT.Use IdolNinja's additional cheats to add a vehicle to your garage first. e.g use cheat GivePony or else the menu will freeze.

This looks promising indeed! One step closer to cars and homies.

Back