Ultra Powers

.....Does anyone know what values in tweak_table I need to change so that my sprint, air dash and glide don't use up my stamina?
.....Because I tried the file provided in the OP, and while it did offer changes such as faster sprint and increased air dash, I'm mainly interested in just making the stamina bar infinite. So, any ideas?

.....Does anyone know what values in tweak_table I need to change so that my sprint, air dash and glide don't use up my stamina?
.....Because I tried the file provided in the OP, and while it did offer changes such as faster sprint and increased air dash, I'm mainly interested in just making the stamina bar infinite. So, any ideas?
The stamina bar becomes infinite pretty early on in the game and I don't see anything listed that cancels it out

The stamina bar becomes infinite pretty early on in the game and I don't see anything listed that cancels it out
.....I ended up using the runfast cheat which solved my problem. But it's good to know that we can make the stamina bar infinite legitimately just by playing! Thanks. :3

I want want to merge the tweak-able file in your mod with a tweak-able file that in a bigger boob slider mod also using Win-merge but I'm a complete Idiot when it comes to to moding and programming can you help me fined the boob slider settings on this Tweak-able file
Better then that can you merge these two files your self?

Attachments

• tweak_table.xtbl
    426.5 KB · Views: 632
Gliding turned out to be much slower with your mod. NOt sure if that was the intent, but making it fater would be appreciated.

Back