Ultor Rising

Discussion in 'Mods in Progress' started by MasakoTeam, Mar 9, 2018.

1. there is a way to play the weapon of your mods on the normal game?
    pdt awesome job

2. I haven't seen MasakoTeam post or update his mod in a while. I hope he eventually finishes it. It is an amazing mod.

3. v1.8 released

F13 likes this.
  4. My game crashes when i use guns any way to fix that?

also i made a new prompt for the game start up picture [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2020
  5. Hmm, everything seem to work for me, do you have the game on steam or somewhere else?
    Steam has the most updated version, if ran on some older version, it can break fast.

6. How can I play the normal game with this? The install vid shows the ULTOR difficulty and mine doesn't, but it works anyway if I start a new game

7. you just uninstall the mod by removing all of the files from "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE" folder and make a new patch and put the new files in the games directory , then you will have the regular game.
    The ultor difficulty was just the hardest difficulty in an older build.

8. I’m having difficulty finding the stashes. I go to the exact location on the map in the description, but there’s nothing there. I break the nearby crates but nothing happens.
    Btw this mod is just downright amazing, seriously, five stars man.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  9. Yo honestly just wanted to say I'm really glad you're still working on this mod, I was worried it died

10. Hey Masako,would it be possible to release the police station crib as a sandalone mod or has anyone else done it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice