Troubleshooting FAQ / Common Issues

hello . if im playing saints row i dont hear ANY of the voices in the cutscenes and i dont know how to make my game cash full or whatever u meant xD sry. i also dont hear the voices from the phone calls

I do not know how to download my characters
solution: Go to saintsrow.com, click "MY STEELPORT", then click "Uploads" at the top. You need to make your character "public" in order to put it in your download queue. After it's public, you can click the character's picture, and on the character's page, you can click "Add To Queue". From there, it can be accessed in the game at Image as Designed stores.

I know my issue should address to the official game devs, but I hope to find some feedbacks here too ... whoever has the insights please do respond:
... Basically, after login at the official website, I cannot access "My Steelport" (the icon is greyed-out, and unclickable).

Odd thing is, I couldn't login there with the password I set in-game (the game tells me to make an account and link to steam when I tried to upload
without the "saints" account), so I had to make an account on the official website (with the same id-name I selected when making the account in-game,
oddly that same id-name can still be chosen on the official website) with a different password.

Now, in-game I am login to the account I made "in-game" ... and no the account made on the website. On the official website, I cannot access my in-game
account (doesn't seem to be a way to find it) ... and I cannot get "this account" working in-game. Please give me some insights how-to solve this problem ...

... thank you.

We're working on the website and some of the features are not back up yet. We'll be making an announcement once everything is back online.

I've used RAR and 7zip opener apps to open up the mods I've downloaded but it isn't working. Could anyone send me a link to a RAR of 7zip app that could open these mods?

Could anyone send me a link to a RAR of 7zip app that could open these mods?
Here's the official website for 7-Zip: http://www.7-zip.org/

7-Zip is the tool recommended by this website, and it should work for everything here, including 7Z and RAR files.

Back