Troubleshooting FAQ / Common Issues

I took that idea as primary one. But my drivers are up to date. Actually it's first game where I have encountered this kind of problem. I tried with other resolutions and everything, but didn't help. Also there's one weird thing.

My screen resolution in game is 1280x1024, but some text, like "Crib" in picture or "Main Menu" of the game is written by lower resolution (not sure if you'll see diffrence, cause picture quality isn't ideal). Not sure if it helps but I gave a shot to it.

Another screenshots:
vzgu.png

eiya.png

You can see some kind of text at both pictures. ( You were interested in that skin ;) )

If you find any kind of solution, or another idea, please tell me. I'm desperate! xD
Thanks anyway.

Regards, Lifeseeker

Last edited:
The company still exists in some regard -- i think they sued someone else over something recently -- but clearly i'd better edit that to say Deep Silver. If it's about accounts, i think they actually had a specific email address to send problems to, but i don't remember it.

[email protected] is for general support and faulty codes and whatnot.

[email protected] is for account problems for saintsrow.com

Hey once again!

After few days of researching how to fix "Skin Glitch" for ATI/AMD Graphic card users, I found a solution. (At least it works for me).

Download AMD Drivers 11.10, or newest. Site: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Download-AMD-Catalyst-Display-Driver-11-10-231289.shtml
Install drivers.
Open Catalyst Control Center. ( Right mouse click on desktop->Catalyst(TM) Control Center )
On your left side, there's a 3D bar,click on it.
Check Anti-Aliasing and Anistropic Filtering, it should be checked on "Use application settings". If not, press check button to use that option.
Go for Standard Settings (that's still in 3D bar), uncheck "Use custom settings." Move the slider to the middle. Under middle it should be text: Balanced.

That's all. I hope it works for others, like it worked for me.

PS: If you need screenshots of step by step fix, tell me, I'll make them.

Last edited:
Back