Three questions

Damn, I find all this so hard to do. Isn't there a video somewhere on the internet showing it how it's done ? And I got it to work, didn't change the flags the right way. But still. I tried to modify the glock. I just added some pink at the gun. Saved it and repacked. Changed the flags. Copied the patch-file. When I tried out the glock, it had it's original texture.

Post your peg_pc and g_peg_pc file and I'll take a look.

I extracted your peg files and there is no change from the original. Are you sure you deleted the .raw files before repacking it?

I know, these are the originals. When I repack the edited files. The game crashes. And yes, I did delete the .raw files.

I know, these are the originals. When I repack the edited files. The game crashes. And yes, I did delete the .raw files.

^ This...

Damn, I find all this so hard to do. Isn't there a video somewhere on the internet showing it how it's done ? And I got it to work, didn't change the flags the right way. But still. I tried to modify the glock. I just added some pink at the gun. Saved it and repacked. Changed the flags. Copied the patch-file. When I tried out the glock, it had it's original texture.

...is completely different from your previous post of ^this.

So, which is it?

Also, what possible purpose could posting the original files possibly serve? If you're saying that you have a problem that the original textures show up in-game and I ask you for your peg files, why would you post the original ones and not your modded versions?

I'm sorry. My English is not so good since I didn't get English class in school. I'm trying my best. Here are the edited files, I tried to attach the peg.desc file so you could see I edited the text in it. But I can't upload it.

Attachments

• glock21c_256.tga_0.png
    glock21c_256.tga_0.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 439
  • glock21c_sp.tga_0.png
    glock21c_sp.tga_0.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 472
I understand that English is your second language. I'll try to be more patient.

I need your packed peg files with the changed texture rather than just the png files.

EDIT:
Also, if you're having problems uploading a particular file type then simply compress your files into an archive using 7zip or other archival software.

You screwed up and changed the height entry from 128 to 0 in the glock21c_256.tga section of the desc file.

Back