Three questions

I did edit it, but it's true that it is rather very subtle, so I redid it. And guess what? Same wood. Then I did again, this time using very obvious colours, and same wood still. I don't understand. I did remove all ".raw" in there.

What's wrong?

You didn't try this ingame, right? Not that it really matters though.

I did not try it in-game. I only extracted it and looked at the png files. I'll give it another look when I have some time to play around with it in-game.

Alright, just in case, try also the one with the obvious colour;

Attachments

• p_ak47.g_peg_pc
    576 KB · Views: 434
  • p_ak47.peg_pc
    200 bytes · Views: 411
Whenever I put the g_peg_pc file on PegTool, A black window shows up, then some text comes up and then it dissapears. Did it extract ? If so, to where did it extract to ? If not, what am I doing wrong ?

Whenever I put the g_peg_pc file on PegTool, A black window shows up, then some text comes up and then it dissapears. Did it extract ? If so, to where did it extract to ? If not, what am I doing wrong ?

Do you have both the peg_pc and g_peg_pc file for that texture in the same folder with the tool? Don't forget that you need to first extract all the texture archives (textures.vpp_pc, pegs.vpp_pc, and possibly chunks4.vpp_pc if you can't find certain peg files in the other archives.)

The tool should extract any textures to your current folder where the tools are.

Does it matter in what folder PegTools is located ? And yes I did extract both textures.vpp_pc & pegs.vpp_pc with Gibbed Tool thing.

It shouldn't matter, but I always just make a copy of both texture files (the peg_pc and g_peg_pc files) into the tools folder first and then drag it on to the tool. Also, you should be dragging the peg_pc file on to the exe and not the g_peg_pc file.

Okay, so it should all be allright now. Do I drag them together on the Tool ? or only the peg_pc ? Because I tried both and still the same problem.

Oh, by the way, when I try to drag peg_pc it gives me an error that it's not working anymore and that they're trying to get a solution. I'm sorry for my English. The error is in Dutch so I had to translate it.

Back