I would love to know why I changed my hair and the background music just stop playing.. and I cannot exit the surgery menu,idk why...

Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I encountered a problem with this mod: once a save file is started, the game continuously displays the loading screen and, at some point, the music turns off while the game continues to load. Has anyone ever encountered this and, if so, has it managed to resolve it? I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed.

So I played a new game with this mod with all DLCs enabled and apparently the Ultor Interceptor didn't get unlocked for me. Any ideas which mod might have caused that?

I started fresh file and got past Trojan Whores, but Pimps Up, Hos Down won't start up. I have all other missions completed from base game up to this point(I haven't touched the DLC missions). I have base version of this mod installed, followed by Revised car physics(with heavy trucks), Mission Replay(No outfit changes), used the no HD textures patch and then I installed the naughty version, with the explicit fun parts mod optional mod.

Which mod causes the huge increase in vigilantism? It's really annoying being constantly chased and attacked by civilians if I even breathe in public.

Back