I can create a patch which removes it, I might be able to do this tomorrow. :)

A patch would be great! Of course, I'm in no rush to get it fixed, so don't think I'll spend all day refreshing the page waiting for it. Get to it when you get around to it. :) I'm just one of those types who likes alternating between outfits depending on mood.

Nah, it doesn't require any DLC. I called this pack Things To Do In Dominatrix because I planned it yet before the release and I thought that the simulation is called the Dominatrix, according to this early Enter The Dominatrix description (it was originally supposed to be a standalone expansion for The Third but Volition turned it into Saints Row IV and released a DLC for it with the same name later):

In that case, I look forward to it's release! :D

However, is there any way to disable superdemus' shiny clothes mod? I kinda dislike my character shining every time i step into sunlight.
Here's your request! I also included one mod which I couldn't put in the original pack because it conflicts with Shiny clothes - that's Pulley999's Mamba Leather Jacket Texture Fix. :)

--> HOW TO INSTALL? <--

• Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Family-Friendly Edition. Otherwise this patch won't work.
  • Copy 'Shiny_Clothes_Uninstaller.bat' file from 'Uninstaller' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder and launch it. Then remove Shiny Clothes completely (choose option 1 in the menu).
    • TIP: Saints Row: The Third install folder will be wherever you installed Steam: ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\saints row the third\
  • Copy everything from 'Files' folder to your Saints Row: The Third install folder. Replace files from Family-Friendly Edition if necessary.
  • Done! Enjoy your nonshiny clothes!
--> DOWNLOAD <--
Things To Do In Steelport - no Shiny Clothes patch

And before anyone asks, this patch is fully compatible with Naughty Edition because it doesn't touch any of its files. ;)

Attachments

• Things To Do In Steelport - no Shiny Clothes patch.7z
    9.2 MB · Views: 1,852
Last edited:
Also, is one of the mods here forcing the vehicle camera forward when not in motion? For some reason i cant look around unless my vehicle is moving.
Thanks to Arondight I found a solution to this problem! Open options menu, go to controls and switch vehicle camera snap to delayed so it looks like this:
2015-12-29_00002.jpg

Then go to gamepad options and do the same thing.
2015-12-29_00003.jpg

This should make you able to move the camera when not in motion. :D

Thank you for putting everything together. This looks great. I just have a small problem with first person mod. I have xbox one controller, and everytime I use break while driving, it switches to first person view. Is there any way to fix this? If not, is there anyway I could take out just the first person mod?

Thank you for putting everything together. This looks great. I just have a small problem with first person mod. I have xbox one controller, and everytime I use break while driving, it switches to first person view. Is there any way to fix this? If not, is there anyway I could take out just the first person mod?
We have to change either break button or aim button. Which one would you like to change and what button should I assign instead? Sorry, I never played with a pad, I can fix this but can't test it myself so I need an advise.
EDIT: By the way, I reworked the original post, check it out! :)

Last edited:
We have to change either break button or aim button. Which one would you like to change and what button should I assign instead? Sorry, I never played with a pad, I can fix this but can't test it myself so I need an advise.
EDIT: By the way, I reworked the original post, check it out! :)
The problem is that I only get first person view while holding the break button. I read the first person mod page, and it seems that people should be able to toggle first person view by clicking right analog stick, but it doesn't work for some people.
I would rather just not use this mod if I have to change the control scheme. Is there any way to take out just first person mod?

I would rather just not use this mod if I have to change the control scheme. Is there any way to take out just first person mod?
Alright, in this case you have to remove following files from your install folder:
  • dlc1_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc2_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • dlc3_vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_cameras.xtbl
  • vehicle_group_cameras.xtbl

Thanks a lot! As for the new key bind, I would use Right analog button to toggle FPV instead of Left Trigger, which is right aim and reverse/break. Right analog button is used for horn, pretty much useless.

Thanks a lot! As for the new key bind, I would use Right analog button to toggle FPV instead of Left Trigger, which is right aim and reverse/break. Right analog button is used for horn, pretty much useless.
Keep in mind that first person view button is always the same as regular aim button. Would this work well on-foot?

Back