Patch 1 has been released! Don't worry, you don't have to download the whole archive again if you already have previous version - I attached patched files to the OP. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--

All archives have been repacked in 7z format and reuploaded - thanks to solid compression the pack takes just 611 MB instead of 1.20 GB. Huge thanks to Minimaul for recommending me this format and uploading the archive on Saints Row Mods. :D

Last edited:
I'm guessing that this is NOT compatible with gentlemen of steelport?
No, this pack doesn't support any mods other than those which are already included. If you have a request, write and I'll consider including it - just remember that I only add game-enhancing mods. I can also do personal requests if you can't play without some mod which isn't an enhancement. :)
By the way, Gentlemen of Steelport is extremely outdated and most of mods included in it are obsolete, I wouldn't recommend using it.

Last edited:
Okay, so after running GoS and this modpack, I admit that this is better. However, is there any way to disable superdemus' shiny clothes mod? I kinda dislike my character shining every time i step into sunlight. Also, is one of the mods here forcing the vehicle camera forward when not in motion? For some reason i cant look around unless my vehicle is moving.

Go ahead and ask while I'm here, does your SRIV pack require any DLC? The Dominatrix name implies it does.

Last edited:
However, is there any way to disable superdemus' shiny clothes mod? I kinda dislike my character shining every time i step into sunlight.
I can create a patch which removes it, I might be able to do this tomorrow. :)
Also, is one of the mods here forcing the vehicle camera forward when not in motion? For some reason i cant look around unless my vehicle is moving.
I noticed this problem earlier, though no one reported it yet. It seems to be related to ViKey's Remove lock drift and nitro camera but I need to investigate it. If it's very annoying to you, remove 'vehicle_defaults.xtbl' file - it'll make the drift/nitro camera locked again, like in the vanilla game, but should make you able to move the camera when not in motion.
Go ahead and ask while I'm here, does your SRIV pack require any DLC? The Dominatrix name implies it does.
Nah, it doesn't require any DLC. I called this pack Things To Do In Dominatrix because I planned it yet before the release and I thought that the simulation is called the Dominatrix, according to this early Enter The Dominatrix description (it was originally supposed to be a standalone expansion for The Third but Volition turned it into Saints Row IV and released a DLC for it with the same name later):
Enter The Dominatrix description - September 2012 said:
Now, in order to prepare his forces for domination, Zinyak captures the leader of the Saints and imprisons him in an elaborate virtual reality simulation. This simulation program looks and feels like Steelport, but it is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. Here, you are a slave. Welcome... to the Dominatrix.

Back