your Dominatrix pack also costs lag and im using a brand new laptop.
That's because I included 'display.ini' file with the highest settings possible. :p
Just lower them via launcher (in Saints Row: The Third) or in display menu (in Saints Row IV).

V1.4 is now available! It isn't a very important update but I'd recommend you to download it. :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Included Japanese patch.
  • Removed most of mission tracks from Sandbox+ on-foot radio because they didn't work properly with Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance - I left just the ones from 'deckers.die' mission and 'Honeys in the Place' song from 'Trojan Whores' mission.
  • Remapped store commands from Sandbox+ and added one new:
    • 7 + DELETE = Activate character creation menu (it resets your character!)
    • 7 + END = Activate Let's Pretend menu (contains most of clothing in the game)
    • 7 + PGDOWN = Activate crib menu
    • 7 + RIGHT = Activate Rusty's Needle menu
    • 7 + LEFT = Activate Friendly Fire menu
    • 7 + DOWN = Activate text adventure from 'http://deckers.die' mission
You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods.
Naughty Edition hasn't changed, the original archive is still compatible with this update. ;)

EDIT:
Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Zombies QTE are way overpowered, usually it will take them a second to kill you. Idiotic idea as it is that you can die because of them, when there are constantly chasing after you, what retard came up with this?

Zombies QTE are way overpowered, usually it will take them a second to kill you. Idiotic idea as it is that you can die because of them, when there are constantly chasing after you, what retard came up with this?
It takes about 3 seconds to die once the QTE starts if you have full health - zombies are meant to be deadly, in the original game those QTEs are just pointless.
Anyway, no need to be rude. To get rid of this feature, all you have to do is remove 'qte_sequences.xtbl' file from your game folder.

Last edited:
V1.5 has been released! It's the biggest update for this pack so far, it's mandatory to download it.

--> CHANGELOG <--
You can find all download links in the original post. I uploaded this pack to Mega and Mediafire, I'm also waiting for Minimaul to upload it to Saints Row Mods. :)
Naughty Edition still hasn't changed, its original version is fully compatible with this update.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Uh can someone help me ? my game cannot be played with this mod , the mods just work fine on past few day but when i got killed by luchador it's make my game ctd and then i launch my game again then it's make my game ctd when i choose the new game or load game i already do reinstall and verify and still can't be fixed :( sorry for my bad english :D

Uh can someone help me ? my game cannot be played with this mod , the mods just work fine on past few day but when i got killed by luchador it's make my game ctd and then i launch my game again then it's make my game ctd when i choose the new game or load game i already do reinstall and verify and still can't be fixed :( sorry for my bad english :D
Do you have Steam or GOG version of the game?

This mod is fantastic, however, I have come across a small problem. I can't seem to upgrade my weapons with the exception of the mandatory upgrade in the "We're going to need guns" mission. I am using the steam version SRtT and this is the only mod I have installed. I have tried both keyboard and mouse and Xbox360 controller. It might be due to the SaintsHUD mod, but I am really unsure.

Back