--> KNOWN ISSUES <--
CAMPAIGN:
  • The game freezes at the loading screen after the first cutscene in 'The Saints Wing' mission. If you want to start a new game with this package, you have to beat first two missions without any mods installed, save the game once 'A Pleasant Day' mission begins and then install this package.
Have you tried this?

5nOcpuj.jpg

Seems there's a bug in the first mission - I can't open the door, they just standing forever!

I need to use this mod when I beat the game again. Skyrim modding can
be cruel to storage lol. It's spring so I guess it's time for some dusting...
In the meantime your super-fun-awesome mod is going to be sitting in my download folder... mocking me, saying
that I've forgotten my purpose.

Is it possible to manually delete the files for one of the mods in this pack and have everything work just fine? Or is everything sort of wired together?

I ask because I've got some annoying clipping on some of the default clothing and also some of the SRTT clothing imports from steam workshop.
I figure it's probably because of the body slider mod included and if I could remove only that and still have the rest work then I'd be a happy camper.
So is it possible?

Is it possible to manually delete the files for one of the mods in this pack and have everything work just fine? Or is everything sort of wired together?

I ask because I've got some annoying clipping on some of the default clothing and also some of the SRTT clothing imports from steam workshop.
I figure it's probably because of the body slider mod included and if I could remove only that and still have the rest work then I'd be a happy camper.
So is it possible?
It's completely possible to remove it without breaking anything, I've done it too :p. The player creation table is completely independent in this collection, as far as I am aware.

Back