Thank You Pack free DLC

I got the thanks you pack, but it doesn't seem to be active as for now.
yah. its on the store page, but not showing up in-game that i unlocked anything (restarted steam, verified steam cache, the works. nothing.)

IdolNinja, did you check your gateway's wardrobe to find the clothes
this pack mentioned? I just did & there's no free clothing. No tux, no pop star clothes,
no post-apoc costume...and no t-shirt either. I even went to my nearest Planet Zin
& searched thoroughly for the clothes...but there's nothing.

Also, there was no pop-up unlckable screen to indicate that the Thank You pack
is available...I mean I received it on steam today, but it's not there!!

We're aware of the clothing issue, and an update should be out shortly to fix it.

Eeyup I'm afraid I'm also experiencing this problem, restarted steam went in game but no pop up saying it is active. Also went to all the shops and gateway, not seeing the new stuffs anywhere.

Eeyup I'm afraid I'm also experiencing this problem, restarted steam went in game but no pop up saying it is active. Also went to all the shops and gateway, not seeing the new stuffs anywhere.

Yes, everyone is. A fix is coming.

I guess a "We're sorry pack" free DLC will be released next, as an attempt to get back into our good graces following a failed release of free DLC.
Featuring a collection of "U mad?" mèmes t-shirts with the saints crew face.

Or just a "we're sorry" clip from the saints crew, like this one perhaps? Or the one from Gintama (nsfw) which would be much more in the saints row spirit.

(Of course, all of this is just humor.)

I guess a "We're sorry pack" free DLC will be released next, as an attempt to get back into our good graces following a failed release of free DLC.
Featuring a collection of "U mad?" mèmes t-shirts with the saints crew face.

Or just a "we're sorry" clip from the saints crew, like this one perhaps? Or the one from Gintama (nsfw) which would be much more in the saints row spirit.

(Of course, all of this is just humor.)

It was fixed within a couple of hours. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Back