Thank You Pack free DLC

Quick question, as this is a free DLC where do we stand on using asests from this pack for mods?

Feel free to do whatever you like with the assets for mods. :)

I think they had their reasons to its removal. IdolNinja mentioned clipping - it would be unprofessional to include it in a DLC, free or not.

I knew about the clipping issue, but shouldn't it be fixed by now? They have the tools, surely they can easily fix it after all this time right? The game has alot of problems to begin with, so I don't think they would care about being unprofessional or not with just one clipping issue in a DLC.

they could release the mask separately as DLC but put a disclaimer on it or something. In a game where one of the perks is being able to create a horrible monstrosity of a character, I doubt even this fanbase, toxic as they can be, would complain about a free mask with clipping issues.

ah, what am I saying, of course they would :rolleyes:

You've seen what happened with SR:TT's Steelport Gangs DLC pack, right? The developers already fixed the issues with it, but their updates were not sent forward. They don't have control over what goes into an update and what doesn't, so I think they just made a decision to remove this problematic item rather than having to deal with fixing it later.

- Here's an example of an costume from a DLC that has clipping issue, yet they still released it.

I doubt even this fanbase, toxic as they can be, would complain about a free mask with clipping issues.

ah, what am I saying, of course they would :rolleyes:

- To be honest, if the clipping issue only occurs a little then I wouldn't mind they releasing it at all. But then again, if the clipping issue is really terrible then I agree with you and might have complained.

Back