Thank You Pack free DLC

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
The PS3 release is today along with their patch 1.04. Steam is getting it next week on 11/12.

saintsrow.com said:
As a thank you for your patience and support, we're releasing free DLC for all players! Everyone gets a twerky Pop Star outfit, a suave Tuxedo suit, a Post Apocalyptic outfit, and a Thank You shirt. You also get two new Weapon Costumes: the Oppressor Minigun and the Oppressor Minelayer.

PS3 owners will get this "Thank You Pack" automatically by updating Saints Row IV with the latest update, which is available today.

Xbox 360 owners can unlock the content by downloading Viewer Pack 4 from the Marketplace, and Steam owners can download it for free via Steam. Xbox 360 and Steam content is scheduled to be available next week!

KlRLWKv.jpg

The PS3 release is today along with their patch 1.04. Steam is getting it next week on 11/12.

KlRLWKv.jpg

damn. so next week then? i hate waiting. QwQ well. least its free. :3 gotta love da freebies

are these the contest winners or is this good guy volition giving the fans some love?

the tux looks awesome. Perfect for James Bond characters. Does the apocalyptic outfit come in pieces or is it just one mesh? I really want to use that lower face mask!

The face mask looks amazing ! I hope it's in the head section and not apart of the costume though.

Considering the apocalyptic armor and gloves were in the Inauguration Station as separate pieces, I would imagine that the mask and goggles will be as well

Back