[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

9k9nyr.jpg
357iqvd.jpg

20zociv.jpg

Awesome, now I'm gonna enjoy the final battle more than ever...d'ya think IdolNinja is working
on an Iron Patriot & War Machine version of this? Maybe a Hulkbuster skin for the Mech suit? ;)

Could you do a Jet Black version with light blue eyes? I would absolutely LOVE that!
Also, how do you change the colors like this? If it can be done for other things, and maybe even have a tool made to do it... :D

d'ya think IdolNinja is working on an Iron Patriot & War Machine version of this?
Maybe a Hulkbuster skin for the Mech suit? ;)
Yeah... no! I think IdolNinja is the "main gate" between us and Volition... SO he may have more importante stuff to do rather than playing with textures :p

how do you change the colors like this? If it can be done for other things, and maybe even have a tool made to do it... :D
Just look here :
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/retexturing-saints-row-iv-for-dummies.4059/
;)

helo i learned how to do it exept me and paint doesn't get along much using mouse i suck at it so can you make a tron version of iron saint and make it darker armor but can you match the stripe colors with this vehicle
640px-Saints_Row_IV_Announce_Teaser_-_X-2_Phantom.png

This looks pretty freakin' dope, man; Good job!

Also, I second the black/red request. I'd get on it, but due to limited harddrive space, packing/unpacking resources would just kill my computard. I'm more of a fan of grey than red, though (as if that weren't already apparent).

Thank you for your mod
I really like MK3 Saint
But I'm also ashamed I can't make it work
This is what I have done
  1. Unpack custmesh_1303021830.str2_pc and custmesh_1303021830f.str2_pc into root folder
    (I have already a customize_item.asm_pc file from Mikado'SRIV Clothes Fixes v1.0)
  2. Unpack Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools into root folder
  3. Launched a console with admin right (just in case)
  4. Runned ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe
  5. This is what I get
somethingIdidwrong.png

I'm sure is must be something soooo simple I will go hide under a rock soon

Thank you

^ it seems you are opening a command prompt, and then running the tool from it? You should not need to do that. Just double click the ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe file to run it and it does it's thing. The stream2update.exe file doesn't even need to be in your root SR4 folder for it to work. I have mine on a completely different hard drive and double clicking it to run it, it still finds my SR4 root folder and updates.

I opened a command prompt because double clicking on the Stream2Update gives me

No str2_pc files found - no update needed.
Press enter to exit.

Saint Row 4 is installed in a SteamLibrary Folder (SSD) not in Steam main folder
Could that create such a problem ?

Back