[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

@Bloodjack

2dkbeh1.jpg
NICE!! Is this more of a Zin color palette?

Uh. This is a Trogdor-wanted-black-and-red-armor-so-I'm-ham-fisting-it-in-paint.net-palette. :p

After about a half-dozen compiles, I think I've finally smoothed out all of the ugly pixellation and fine-tuned the 'wear' in the paint how I like it.

Last edited:
@Bloodjack I'm making a recolor of my own. It's not done yet, but assuming I can get it to work, I'd like to release it.

It's a derivative of your work, so I'm not sure whether I should hand you the archive to include in the OP, or make my own separate release thread. If everyone released their own recolor as a separate thread, I imagine it would lead to a lot of forum clutter.

Edit: Success! Sort of.

2dkbeh1.jpg

It still needs a bit of work, there are some pixellated shenanigans going on that need to be buffed out.

I would really appreciate if you would share your retexture of the Iron Saint, cause that black is just damn sexy mate :p

Bleh. Every time I load up a new version ingame, I find something about it I don't care for. The texture gets stretched over the mesh in strange ways. So you'll have an area in the texture file that you made to look worn, and then when you look at it ingame, it covers a much bigger area than you thought. Or a portion will look too dark or too light compared to the pieces around it.

Also Bloodjack hasn't stopped by to suggest how I should go about releasing this. :confused:

Here's the most recent version, and I think I'm about ready to call it done. I fixed many erroneous colors, such as the bits on the back of the knees matching the front, the pixellated shenanigans on the helmet/elsewhere, and the wear on various pieces being in logical places. I'm open to suggestions if anyone thinks something doesn't look right.

Edit: Removed picture and included it in the release post.

Last edited:
I got this right when you released it. decided to drop by and say thanks as it looks awesome <3

Can u make 1 of the mod that similar to this mod but can u change the color for the suit?
To be honest, it was my first idea. But the idea is not dead, i'm actually trying to figure how to unlock the color customisation menu and create the colorable texture based more or less on a Iron man armor.
This way you'll be able to make yourself an Iron man / war machin / iron patriot armor or any other armor you want.

Hokay.
3ca4a501.jpg

Hopefully the asm Bloodjack included with his archives will work, because I CBA to uninstall everything to make a clean one myself.
If it doesn't, or you already have a customize_items.asm_pc from another mod, run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe to fix it.
So without further ado, The Iron Saint black/red reskin thingy!

2m6nacw.jpg

Attachments

• Iron Saint BlackRed by xTrogdorx.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 11,819
I'm not trying in anyway to be a jerk or anything, but you probably should of waited for Bloodjack to approve you posting your version in his thread :D

Back