[TEXTURE] *UPDATE* The Real Iron Saint armor MK2 and MK3

Owh and... something (accidentally) cool just happened!

Well, I was installing your mod using the drag-n-drop installation, but somehow I didn't copy the customize_item.asm_pc 'cause I was using mikado's SRIV clothing fixes so I kept the same file from mikado's fix. So i went into the game and tried to see how does the armor look on the last mission. Apparently, the suit did not appear, and when i got the suit inside the armory, my character was naked (oh my~:oops:) up to the point when she arrived into the throne room to fight Zinyak, and after that she was wearing her clothing inside the simulation! Which was another thing that I wanted when fighting Zinyak! (I get to see her rip off Zinyak's head wearing what she's been wearing inside the simulation :p). The only flaw is her face remains motionless when she's talking during the cutscene considering no facial animations were done by the developers for it 'cause why should they? You're (supposed to be) wearing a power armor!

The naked part:
umvx.jpg

The Awesome part:
awim.jpg

ux6r.jpg

Anyway, though your mod was not used as intended, but i am still totally thankful for it!^^
(P/S: I think this can be resolved using Minimaul's tool, but I prefer it being this way, tbh) :D

Last edited:
Did you try to open that mysterious file called "read me.txt" ? ;)
IMPORTANT :
If you already have a "customize_item.asm_pc" in your Saints Row IV root directory,
Then drag/drop only the 2 str2_pc files.
Download and unzip in the root SRIV folder Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools here :
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/
Run "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2Update.exe" to update the "customize_item.asm_pc".

But thanks, I do like a naked part sometimes :D

Last edited:
Would it be possible to do an Iron Man styled texture for this armor? Great work BTW.

To be honest, it was my first idea. But the idea is not dead, i'm actually trying to figure how to unlock the color customisation menu and create the colorable texture based more or less on a Iron man armor.
This way you'll be able to make yourself an Iron man / war machin / iron patriot armor or any other armor you want.

To be honest, it was my first idea. But the idea is not dead, i'm actually trying to figure how to unlock the color customisation menu and create the colorable texture based more or less on a Iron man armor.
This way you'll be able to make yourself an Iron man / war machin / iron patriot armor or any other armor you want.
Do whatever you want, but please keep the fleur-de-lis on the armour. :)

2envq5g.jpg
2ptuudl.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS
(look at that shiny golden... sex appeal!)

Looks pretty impressive.
Though I'd opt for the bright blue instead of the white for eyes/fleur d'arc reactor.
Saints Purple.

Back