SRIV SDK Release B: Adding New Customization Items

I tried to replace a suit and I got this:
View attachment 21645
the str2_pc is around 1.2mbs, almost same as the original, it has no morph.

Some parts of the mesh are a bit buggy and I cant get the colors to work lol.
Items can be buggy without the morph.
Here's how to add colour options:
1.jpg
2.jpg

The slot of the item in customization_items.xtbl also seems to limit the potential size of the file. I had Admixon's glasses set to "eyewear" and it didn't show. When I switched it back to "upper body," it worked again.

Edit: I seemed to have found a way to overcome the memory limits for specific items by adding this between </Base_Price> and <Variants> in customization_items.xtbl
Code:
<Multi_Slot><First_Slot>upper body</First_Slot><Last_Slot>lower body</Last_Slot></Multi_Slot>
Edit: Never mind, this made the game unstable, loading in more items would cause items to either to disappear or crash the game. So excited I forgot to test further.

Last edited:
I've being wonder this for a while and I know it may not be the right post for ask it, but: When they gonna update the Importer Plugging for 3D Max and make it work for newest versions? Or make it for Blender or straight for Maya?

Its just a though, because its kind annoying having two 3D Max install (2010 & 2015 on my case)

I've being wonder this for a while and I know it may not be the right post for ask it, but: When they gonna update the Importer Plugging for 3D Max and make it work for newest versions? Or make it for Blender or straight for Maya?

Its just a though, because its kind annoying having two 3D Max install (2010 & 2015 on my case)

That plugin was made by a user that is not active anymore. And im pretty sure no one in here knows how to code those.

sigh... Ive tried to update it but i cant find a "for dummies" way to do it.

Last edited:
That plugin was made by a user that is not active anymore. And im pretty sure no one in here knows how to code those.

That is very sad to know it...

The other, its that someone made a tool for convert the models in fbx or dae, so anyone can edit it independent what 3D tool they use

As I remember 3d max plugins use C# and compiling with visual studio+3d max SDK. Did you try to compile source code to newer 3dmax version?

Well, I'm not good on scripting or anything relative either...

But I wonder, If I want to make a post for ask about an update of the plugging for this era, were I should make the post? Because it is a plugging that work for three games

Back