Huh weird... if I'm using the Australian version then why I can equip the Thumpgun and has the Reynolds .50 HMG skin that only can be changed on Buy/Upgrade weapons???
Well, I'm not Australian so I can't test any of these... but I think if you picked it up off a dead Zin it's A-OK

Does anybody know if other mods are compatible with this mod? there was a modded outfit I had but they said it wasnt compatible with re elected, but since they recently released a bug fix update then maybe it is?

That sounds more related to that mod specifically, just note which files the mod use, be prepared to delete that incase it doesn't work and try it yourself!~

That sounds more related to that mod specifically, just note which files the mod use, be prepared to delete that incase it doesn't work and try it yourself!~
Yeah i've been doing that in the meantime, I was hoping that some of the other mods like the sinterpol armory pack and stuff, but ig i'll have to do without lol

Exuse me but i puted the sandbox+ and i removed it duo the power buttons wont work but after removing it the button stills the same and everytime i set them to f1-f4 they wont show up or the box stays empty in the seting what should i do and the restore deafults all categories wont work neither it still makes the power selection boxs wont work
I know its been a year but did you ever get this working? it won't work for me either, I've reset the keybinding but it wont let me set them still

Back