Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This is a bundle of all my weapon mods for Saints Row: The Third - Remastered, making my mods compatible with each other.

You can choose to download the mod standalone or a version that is compatible with F13's Super Ethical Patch.

Included are:

Actual Fire Truck:

This mod allows you to use the cannon on top of the fire truck, emphasis on the "fire" part. It is basically a weaker, yet more mobile version of the Gatmobile's flamethrower. It is still powerful, and unlike the Gatmobile's weapon, you can actually rotate it without having to turn the entire vehicle.

Functioning Fire Truck:

This mod re-enables the firetruck's watercannon that was removed from SRTT. It works similarly to SR2's, letting you rotate it and shoot a spray of water that will stun, ragdoll, and even kill NPCs, as well as move props such as trashcans.

IMPORTANT:

You have have to choose between one of the fire truck mods, just like how you choose between semi- or fully-automatic AR-55!

AB Destroyer - Free Aim:

This mod allows you to use freely shoot the AB Destroyer's rockets in any direction instead of exclusively firing straight ahead. On top of that, the lock-on feature now actually works and is tweaked to make it lock on faster, as well as to be more forgiving in how easy it is to target a vehicle, and make it harder to lose the lock on a target, in order accommodate the plane's high speed and restricted mobility.

IMPORTANT:

You have to enable advanced settings for airplane handling for the mod to work as depicted below!

Permanently Keep Temporary Weapons:

This mod changes the temporary pick-up weapons (Minigun, Flamethrower, Grenade Launcher and Shock Hammer) into regular weapons that you can keep and access in your weapons cache.
You will find the Minigun and Flamethrower in the SPECIAL category, the Grenade Launcher in the EXPLOSIVES category and the Shock Hammer under MELEE.

One thing about the Shock Hammer, it will say it has infinite charges when you first equip it. After 10 attacks you will drop the hammer as if it is used up, but you can pick it back up again by simply walking over it, after that it will have infinite charges

Semi- & Fully-Automatic AR-55:

This mod changes the AR-55 to function as either a fully automatic-rifle or a semi-automatic rifle.
You can choose which firing type you want to install.

Sniper & Togo Fine Aim:

This mod allows you to fineaim with the McManus 2015 Sniper Rifle and the Togo-13. You can fineaim like with most other weapons by right clicking and then use the scroll wheel to enter scoped mode. I also added 2 more zoom stages to the Sniper Rifle to make using the scope on mid-range better.

SRTTR - More Gibs:

This mod adds the gib effect to several explosives and other vehicle weapons.

Installation:

To install it simply copy the included weapons.xtbl into "steamapps" > "common" > "Saints Row The Third Remastered".

To uninstall the mod, remove weapons.xtbl from "steamapps" > "common" > "Saints Row The Third Remastered".

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:

LucasRitter for his Saints Row: The Third - Remastered VPP viewer used to extract the file.

F13 for merging this mod with his Super Ethical Patch to make a compatible version.

Attachments

• Weapon Bundle.rar
    65.8 KB · Views: 958
  • Super Ethical Patch Compatible.rar
    66.1 KB · Views: 879
  • NEW Weapon Bundle.rar
    143.3 KB · Views: 161
  • NEW Super Ethical Patch Compatible.rar
    143.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
This bundle has been updated to include my mods: Functioning Fire Truck and Actual Fire Truck

You can choose which of the two mods you want to install.

Versions compatible with F13's Super Ethical Patch. have also been added.

If you wish to use the version with my edits to the AB Destroyer jet fighter and the fire trucks, download the file with "NEW" in front of it.

Back