Player Opinion: Will it happen?

• Total voters
I don't think I need to mention anything else besides the title, but yes, I'm curious.

Also included poll for users.

well looks like there won't be an official answer by the looks of it, just players speculation and nothing more. Sad.

SR4 Remaster already was and already was ported to xbone\ps4\switch so I don't see any possibility except full SR collection for the next-gen.

First of all, the Ask Volition subforum is only for technical modding questions:
To our community, please do not post anything other than technical modding questions. This subforum is not the place to ask questions about the upcoming Saints Row IV, internal policies, or anything else unrelated.

Secondly, Volition isn't involved with remasters, remakes or ports. That's a publisher decision, in this case DeepSilver's, who is known to outsource such projects to other studios such as Fishlabs for the Switch ports or Sperasoft for the remaster.

Lastly, even if Volition was involved with remasters, they couldn't talk about upcoming projects and plans or even give a proper reply to a question like this.

i see, that sucks... i guess it makes sense DeepSilver's the one that calls all the shots, the epic exclusivity for the SR3 remaster must've come from them fully.

in regads to the SR4 Re-Elected, it doesn't seem to be in the same vein as the SR3 Remaster, hence why i asked.

>Will SR4 be remastered

Assuming the SR3 remaster sold well, I don't see why the 4th wouldn't be redone as well.

Back