Sandbox++ v0.9 (Warp to Activity Markers + Ghost Town Mode)

And then there is an increase in player growth and a free camera, as in the sandbox for the fourth part of the game?

wait! it's year 2020 i was been thinking about stores for sandbox+ in SR2, no sign of store_clothing, since they change the function name in SR3.
so about 2nd game, image as design, clothing stores (all clothing), tattoos, rim jobs, friendly fire instant access instead of just wasting time going to stores
i really want instant access like SR3/4/GOOH sandbox+. - they did it saints row 2 stream build in the past.

Hey, is there a way to replace animations? I want to replace "pole_stand" with "pole dance a" (pfl1_ho_pol_dance_a.animx) but i'm not sure how to do it without replacing a pre existing animation inside the game. Thanks

Hello. nclok1405 I'm having quite a few technical issues with this mod. So, first of all, does this override it or do nothing?
1633922885809.png

Second of all I've but 888 with my numpad, F8, And normal numbers and no prompt is showing up.

1633922963755.png

And before you ask I have it in my Put your own Personal mods here. I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong???

Hello. nclok1405 I'm having quite a few technical issues with this mod. So, first of all, does this override it or do nothing?
View attachment 29474
Second of all I've but 888 with my numpad, F8, And normal numbers and no prompt is showing up.

View attachment 29475
And before you ask I have it in my Put your own Personal mods here. I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong???
Perhaps you need to reset your keyboard controls, so the sandbox's cheats can work. At least that what usually happens when it doesnt work..

I'll see if that fixes it. Thank you. On saints row right?

Perhaps you need to reset your keyboard controls, so the sandbox's cheats can work. At least that what usually happens when it doesnt work..
Oh thank you so much it actually work If you got PayPal I'll send you $5 as a thank you.

nclok1405 There's a bug you really need to fix dude this can literally kill saves. I killed my 100%
SR2_pc_FArbcHjweo.png

Back