Sandbox+ for SRTT

Sounds like you didn't put the included preload_anim.vpp_pc from the latest release into your /cache folder like it says to in the instructions, or possibly overwrote it with one from another mod like shitface's npc behvaior one.

Sounds like you didn't put the included preload_anim.vpp_pc from the latest release into your /cache folder like it says to in the instructions, or possibly overwrote it with one from another mod like shitface's npc behvaior one.
opps, seems I missed step 2, thanks that fixed.

I don't know if that is a bug or something but when i hold ctrl only i got like super speed and if i go swimming i have super speed too.Can you pls help me?(sry for my bed english im from Germany d: )

That's not from Sandbox+. It sounds like you installed one of the other mods that do that like the Excessive SR3 mod.

I need heeeelp! :( I did exactly what needs to be done to use the mod but I can only activate one and everything else wont work. please help :(

I need heeeelp! :( I did exactly what needs to be done to use the mod but I can only activate one and everything else wont work. please help :(
What do you mean? Activate one? Did you reset your keybindings?

Back