Sandbox+ for SRTT

All dem kidz begging for free $tuff -____-

guys is there any way i can get a trouble with clones DLC for free?
What's your Steam name, maybe someone can take pity on you and gift it to you...

v1.1 update released with a couple of minor bugfixes. See OP for download.

Fixed an issue where removing superpowers would not reenable the other weapons

Changed message for final drunken state to match the actual SR2 Brown Baggers commercial.

Are you playing on a laptop? You may also have to press the fn key before using the command.
No I'm playing on a desktop, a really powerful one too, Oh and I did one of the teleports and my game crashed D: I don't think this mod is for my game, oh well, still REALLY sweet xD

Does this mod play nice with other mods like the Gentlemen of Steelport? or will it crash If I have both enabled?

It works perfectly with Gentlemen of Steelport.

One word of warning though. If you use the loose files option with GoS, make sure that you use the version of sr3_city.lua that comes with Sandbox+ since it has both the new Sandbox+ functions and the older ones from Mission Replay included with GoS. If you use the patch files option with GoS then everything will just simply work.

Only if you want the superpowers working. For that function you need the Trouble with Clones DLC.

Does we need all the DLC's to play with this mod ?

No, but toggling super powers does require the Trouble with Clones DLC. Everything else should work fine though.

Back