Sandbox+ for SRTT

The super powers arn't working for me, do i have to do the mission before i try it out? probably right?

The super powers arn't working for me, do i have to do the mission before i try it out? probably right?

Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC? Like it states in the Known Issues text file that comes with the mod, the superpowers will only work correctly if you own the DLC.

Do you own the Trouble with Clones DLC? Like it states in the Known Issues text file that comes with the mod, the superpowers will only work correctly if you own the DLC.
Yes, i indeed have the dlc, that's what i ment by "Do i have to do the mission before i try it out?" probably just a bug, i'll reinstall it and see what happens

Yes, i indeed have the dlc, that's what i ment by "Do i have to do the mission before i try it out?" probably just a bug, i'll reinstall it and see what happens

Playing the mission first shouldn't mater at all. Do you own the Steam version of SRTT? Also, do the other commands work? What exactly happens when you activate the superpowers? Do you get a message? Do you get the explosion?

Playing the mission first shouldn't mater at all. Do you own the Steam version of SRTT? Also, do the other commands work? What exactly happens when you activate the superpowers? Do you get a message? Do you get the explosion?
no i don't get the explosion or the message, and yes i did one of the others and it worked, i do indeed have the steam version of srtt i did reinstall the mod and try again and nothing happened, the others worked but the superpowers didn't

Do other CTRL+x commands work? Do other x+INSERT commands work?

Hi :) when my friends use the superman mod they get a kamehameha granade and i just get the animation, no special grande for it : / do you know how to fix this? is it like a dlc thing or something?

Yes, you need the Trouble with Clones DLC for the superpowers to work correctly. This is already noted in the known issues file.

Back