Sandbox+ for SRTT

WOW! I had no idea there were other mods, besides Gentlemen of Steelport! :) Can't wait to play them!!

And thanks, IdolNinja, for all your hard work! It's very much appreciated.

WOW! I had no idea there where other mods, besides Gentlemen of Steelport! :) Can't wait to play them!!

And thanks, IdolNinja, for all your hard work! It's very much appreciated.

If you're looking for additional mods, I highly recommend also checking out shitface's npc behavior and spawn mod. It really adds a lot to the open world with additional new npc and vehicle spawns, npc height variances, more aggressive npcs, and more. It's probably my favorite mod outside of the stuff I've released and integrates perfectly with GoS. :)
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/npc-behaviour-and-spawn-mod.766/

If you're looking for additional mods, I highly recommend also checking out shitface's npc behavior and spawn mod. It really adds a lot to the open world with additional new npc and vehicle spawns, npc height variances, more aggressive npcs, and more. It's probably my favorite mod outside of the stuff I've released and integrates perfectly with GoS. :)
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/npc-behaviour-and-spawn-mod.766/

...or A new Enemy in Town, which adds a lot of new gangs to the game: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-new-enemy-in-town.2440/ (it's not compatible with NPC Behaviour, but it contains some of its functions).

Actually, V1.4 is a merged version of the 3 awesome npc mods that are yorpie's advanced notoriety, shitface's npc behaviour and spawn (exception for the pedestrian alts), and the 10 new gangs.

Looks a mite complex, what with all the myriad of keys; but I'll figure it out. :)

Apart from a ton of new options, one particular thing caught my eye:

Stilwater m01 bank teleport is now "fixed". The command now auto loads the Stilwater zones and then teleports you to the northern edge of the city. You still won't be able to get into the bank since it's past the southern map boundary, but at least now you can explore the north part.

Stilwater?! You mean we can actually enter *Stilwater*?! This I gotta see!! That would be epic on a Biblical scale!

Looks a mite complex, what with all the myriad of keys; but I'll figure it out. :)

Apart from a ton of new options, one particular thing caught my eye:

Stilwater m01 bank teleport is now "fixed". The command now auto loads the Stilwater zones and then teleports you to the northern edge of the city. You still won't be able to get into the bank since it's past the southern map boundary, but at least now you can explore the north part.

Stilwater?! You mean we can actually enter *Stilwater*?! This I gotta see!! That would be epic on a Biblical scale!

Just the tiny part of it that was part of mission 1. Don't get your hopes up since there's not a heck of a lot of detail or spawns or anything at ground level.

Just the tiny part of it that was part of mission 1. Don't get your hopes up since there's not a heck of a lot of detail or spawns or anything at ground level.

Awww. :) I knew it sounded too good to be true! Thx anyway; installing it all now. :)

Well, first of all, the mod works fantastically! :) Easy-peasy! Love this mod!

C + INSERT doesn't teleport me to Stilwater, though, but activates Superpowers instead. Other teleports (like SHIFT + INSERT) work just fne.

I assigned C to crouch, btw (force of habit); but that shouldn't be an issue, right? I thought only the 2nd key parameters (INSERT, HOME, PGUP, DELETE, END, PGDOWN, UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT arrows, [, ], or ; ) can't be reassigned?

All keys are tied to actions. So, reassigning crouch to C caused it to be the pivot key instead of CTRL. So, your compliment pivot key in Sandbox+ (which by default is C) is also going to have changed to whatever you assigned it to.

So, you can either mentally make those changes when using the instructions, or you can edit sr3_city.lua in notepad and swap them around there. You would need to search for and change the following lines:
Code:
elseif player_action_is_pressed("CBA_OFC_TAUNT_THREE") then -- C (compliment) - TELEPORTS
Change to
Code:
elseif player_action_is_pressed("CBA_OFC_CROUCH") then -- C (compliment) - TELEPORTS

And also
Code:
elseif player_action_is_pressed("CBA_OFC_CROUCH") then -- CTRL (crouch) - SPECIAL COMMANDS
Change to
Code:
elseif player_action_is_pressed("CBA_OFC_TAUNT_THREE") then -- CTRL (crouch) - SPECIAL COMMANDS

If you make those two changes in the lua then all the commands in the readme will match up.

^^ Ah, my good man, what would I be without you? ;) Thx!

Back