Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

It'd be nice to have a real menu, just like in Sjaak327's Simple Trainer.
2015-05-25_00001.jpg

I have SRIV, do I need to also have SRTT installed to use this mod? I thought I heard a reference to a SRTT directory for this mod.

@IdolNinja
Apologize for posting this on the wrong thread but I had trouble finding it again.
On your additional cheat mod. is it possible to unlock the goldengun (one shot kill), notrated (everyone dies in a bloodymess), and slow motion???'
That would be awesome.
And thanks for the already amazing mods that you've made and kept updating.
Beaten SR4 and havent gone back but these mods have pulled me back into playing again.
Cheers

@IdolNinja
Apologize for posting this on the wrong thread but I had trouble finding it again.
On your additional cheat mod. is it possible to unlock the goldengun (one shot kill), notrated (everyone dies in a bloodymess), and slow motion???'
That would be awesome.
And thanks for the already amazing mods that you've made and kept updating.
Beaten SR4 and havent gone back but these mods have pulled me back into playing again.
Cheers
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/additional-cheats.3212/
Those cheats are Silverlink content and we don't have permission to use it (neither we don't know what Silverlink is).

Hey I love the MOD. Everything works great but I havent been able to activate the zombie spawning mod. and suggestions? I've pressed crtl+ pagedown over and over again.
everything else seems to work great

Back