Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Hey I love your Mod!!! but I'm having a bit of trouble with one part.
I was really looking forward to the npc zombie horde mode but that is the only option I cannot seem to get to work! Can you please help me out. You have already put in alot of work and I have really enjoyed lots of it.
Would love to get the zombie horde to work! help plz!
and thanks so much for your awesome mods

Hey I love the MOD. Everything works great but I havent been able to activate the zombie spawning mod. and suggestions? I've pressed crtl+ pagedown over and over again.
everything else seems to work great
Hey I love your Mod!!! but I'm having a bit of trouble with one part.
I was really looking forward to the npc zombie horde mode but that is the only option I cannot seem to get to work! Can you please help me out. You have already put in alot of work and I have really enjoyed lots of it.
Would love to get the zombie horde to work! help plz!
and thanks so much for your awesome mods
Press CTRL + PAGE DOWN and go a few steps away (zombies should spawn)

@IdolNinja
Apologize for posting this on the wrong thread but I had trouble finding it again.
On your additional cheat mod. is it possible to unlock the goldengun (one shot kill), notrated (everyone dies in a bloodymess), and slow motion???'
That would be awesome.
And thanks for the already amazing mods that you've made and kept updating.
Beaten SR4 and havent gone back but these mods have pulled me back into playing again.
Cheers
I think silverlink cheat unlocks goldengun and few more with this additional cheats mod but some how goldengun doesn't work oversupered people if they had larger health, the goldengun will be useless then I have the 1 hit ko weapons but guns

ok.....ive looked through at least 50 pages, i cant find a link to download build 16 here or on idol's website so am i just missing something??

ok.....ive looked through at least 50 pages, i cant find a link to download build 16 here or on idol's website so am i just missing something??

You want v1.0 attached to the OP.

so is it the same as wip build 16 because i used to have it but i redownloaded sr on my new computer and cant find links to any of the wip builds just the v1

so is it the same as wip build 16 because i used to have it but i redownloaded sr on my new computer and cant find links to any of the wip builds just the v1

No, it is not the same. It is the latest release. The old wip builds are outdated and no longer available.

Back