Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Hey IdolNinja i love your mod its really fun and i want to play Zin-Yak in original size my whole life. The sad thing is that i cant use the height modifier in multiplayer. my coop client does not see as i grow in size. i dont know if it is fixable but i really really would love you if u can find a way to fix it <3 <3 <3

Hi ,
I install the sandbox, my problem is the THIRD step his words to extract the file (sidescroll_plym) to the folder (tables) how do you extract the file? when I try to extract thomasjepp crash, help me

Hi ,
I install the sandbox, my problem is the THIRD step his words to extract the file (sidescroll_plym) to the folder (tables) how do you extract the file? when I try to extract thomasjepp crash, help me
Like I said you earlier in a private message, you CAN'T extract xtbl files .

Hi ,
Eh... He meant extracting RAR archive, you know.

I sidescroll paste the file in the folder tables then I run the game and after the intro of the game it appears on the screen after loading its still like that require restarting

but why in the tutorial it says to remove it ? So I explain what to do if it does not take the extract
Extracting files from the archive means simply unpacking them, if that's what you mean.
I sidescroll paste the file in the folder tables then I run the game and after the intro of the game it appears on the screen after loading its still like that require restarting
...so you're saying that the game freezes after launching once you've pasted sidescroll anim files into 'tables' folder? Sorry, it's a bit difficult to understand your posts.
You have Steam version of Saints Row IV, right?

I thought the problem was sdiscroll but infact I noticed that the problem of just 4 files you need paste into Saints Row 4

( Lua Sr3 city .Control spawn .... .. ) I do not know why its not working I try several times

Back