Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Which version of the game do you have? Did you install everything in the proper folders? Did you reset keybindings in the menus shown in the first post? Do any other commands work or none at all?

It will never work. He is using a pirated version of the game since all legal PC releases of Saints Row IV require Steam. Those commands in Sandbox+ he's trying to use were only put into a later build of the official exe.

It will never work. He is using a pirated version of the game since all legal PC releases of Saints Row IV require Steam. Those commands in Sandbox+ he's trying to use were only put into a later build of the official exe.
I forgot that it's just 2 and 3 on GoG. I'll just add it to the list of things I've been forgetting lately.

Ok so once I get my steam copy it'll work? Because I am going to buy the game of the century edition when there's a steam sale, I just don't have the money for it now. I just wanted to get it set up and work out any problems I'd face since I'm new to all this.
Better buy it now and link your Steam profile afterwards because once Minimaul shows up, it'll be banhammer time.

Ok so once I get my steam copy it'll work? Because I am going to buy the game of the century edition when there's a steam sale, I just don't have the money for it now. I just wanted to get it set up and work out any problems I'd face since I'm new to all this.
Once you've bought SRIV I may consider unbanning you.

I did everything in the instructions and when i launch the game after it auto saves it brings up a loading screen where 3 bars are filled and it won't load at all. I got the acuatcl game from Ocean of Games. so could any one show me a vid or step by step instructions because i really want this mod. Author can u please reply plz.

I did everything in the instructions and when i launch the game after it auto saves it brings up a loading screen where 3 bars are filled and it won't load at all. I got the acuatcl game from Ocean of Games. so could any one show me a vid or step by step instructions because i really want this mod. Author can u please reply plz.
It's simple. First you get the game from Steam or GOG.com

Back