Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

How come there isn't a binding for to make it snow in steelport unless my eyes are screwing with me i thought i saw snow while your delivering presents and stuff and i know there are bindings for the diffrent parts of steelport that do snow but not a bindng that makes all of steelport snow and between this dlc and this other game i play called viscera cleaneup detail santa rampage. It makes me not want santa to come knocking on my door next year ill have a shot gun waiting with santas name on it instead of milk and cookies lol i went off topic there for a sec just trying to make some jokes there.

Last edited:
How come there isn't a binding for to make it snow in steelport unless my eyes are screwing with me i thought i saw snow while your delivering presents and stuff and i know there are bindings for the diffrent parts of steelport that do snow but not a bindng that makes all of steelport snow and between this dlc and this other game i play called viscera cleaneup detail santa rampage. It makes me not want santa to come knocking on my door next year ill have a shot gun waiting with santas name on it instead of milk and cookies lol i went off topic there for a sec just trying to make some jokes there.

Check the previous posts in this thread. I've already talked about why it doesn't work.

Check the previous posts in this thread. I've already talked about why it doesn't work.
Wow dam almost 10 pages back i had to go to find what your talking about well i hope you can in the future be able to make it snow in steelport only idol ninja can make it snow in steelport lol by the way i liked your last profile pic the one you got now just scares the hell out of me it intimidates me lol.

Ah, I love a good Sandbox mod. With SRIV having many locations outside of Steelport, it makes the game that much more fun to teleport around in.
One issue though, not a real concern but I noticed I can't run when the Streaking animations are active.
I already reset my controls a few times, and tried this without weapons in hand and still no dice.

Ah, I love a good Sandbox mod. With SRIV having many locations outside of Steelport, it makes the game that much more fun to teleport around in.
One issue though, not a real concern but I noticed I can't run when the Streaking animations are active.
I already reset my controls a few times, and tried this without weapons in hand and still no dice.
I think that is on purpose ;)

hmm werid i could use my super power run while streaking perfectly fine so idk what your doing trying the bindings for turn on and off with the super powers and stuff and see what happenss.and does any body know if i can use that key binding to telport to the 3d version of gat simulation while doing that mission and do it in 3d instead of 2d has anybody tried this because i would like to see .what it looks like 3d instead of 2d like see what it looks like while palying in gat simulation while doing the mission to save him and stuff i hope you get what i mean.

Last edited:
Hello really thank you all for this great mod! But that: be stature feature, will it be like in the story in future. You know real effects and damage like in that mission. Because now it´s not working like him from the mission?

Before I start searching in north pole/ christmass steelport. Does the text adventure "pcs" and santa letters load in those places or only inside the mission? I want to collect all but I don't want to start the mission just to collect 2 pcs and one letter.

Stuck at Startup Blue Loading Screen

i'm getting this too. and yep, it's legal Steam. i'm an old gamer and proud to support the industry. tell me how to verify my Steam account here and i'll gladly do it.
but back to it, yeah just blue loading. i have Extended Arsenal, NPC Behavior, nude mod, Additional clothing, and most DLC. think that's about it. any ideas? do i need to run a Minimaul tool?

i'm getting this too. and yep, it's legal Steam. i'm an old gamer and proud to support the industry. tell me how to verify my Steam account here and i'll gladly do it.
but back to it, yeah just blue loading. i have Extended Arsenal, NPC Behavior, nude mod, Additional clothing, and most DLC. think that's about it. any ideas? do i need to run a Minimaul tool?

It's almost certainly one of the other mods and not this one since no one else has reported issues with it after the patch (plus I've personally confirmed it working.) You'll need to remove all mods and reintroduce them one at a time to figure out which is causing it.

Back